Thank You For Installing Excel To PDF Converter
The only free Excel to PDF Converter that preserves your hyperlinks
Following is a short (about 1 minute) demo:
Source code for Excel to PDF Converter is available as a zip file here, or browse through it here.
The code is written in C++, and includes project files for Microsoft Visual Studio 6. Additional source files for libraries used to compile the source are needed from different locations; the links to those sites are detailed in the ‘Building.txt’ file that can be found in the archive.
Excel to PDF Converter uses the following open source projects:
- Redmon, a port monitor redirector (slightly patched)
- GhostScript, used to create PDF files from the print PostScript output (with a minor addition)
- libPNG and zlib, to display PNG images and to put license images into the document
- XMLite, a simple XML parser by Kyung-min Cho, slightly modified
- and SQLite, an lightweight embedded database engine to access the local license database
Excel to PDF Converter and its source code is licensed under GPL.